Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What a blogging day it has been

My first day as a blogger. What do I talk about? Are you even interested? Please say yes.

Anyhoo. I titled my blog Slice of Life for a few reasons. Mainly because when I thought of it I thought that it sounded clever. However there are probably a gajillion blogs titled the same. But my slice will be bigger than ALL the rest. I hope. Maybe. Scratch that. Oh, Im sorry. Did you already get your hopes up? I will just say that I will try my best to deliver.

My blog will be of varying content. Recipes, jokes, true stories, etc... All you have to do is tune in and see what rabbit I pull out of the hat next.

Let me tell a little about myself. I am a mother of 2. A 5 year old son and a 6 month old daughter. Loving them to pieces is part of my daily routine. Boy am I smitten with these two. MashaAllah. Yes, mashaAllah. I am a proud Muslim of 7 years. Thanking Allah everyday for guiding me to a wonderful beautiful life with Islam. Am still thinking of this song by Sami Yusuf...He Was Muhammad. Listened to it all day today via youtube. MashaAllah, a wonderful message it gives. Take a listen. ...http://www.youtube.com/watchv=83hbmW9JXgQ&feature=related

InshaAllah I shall see you tomorrow. I will then tell ya more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment